or make 4 interest-free payments of $29.75 NZD fortnightly with More info
Cool when its hot, warm when its not.
The Tumble Tee is an all-season, every-day, get-out-and-do-stuff garment. It's the ideal next to skin layer in winter and excels as a light-weight outer in the warmer months. Temperature regulating and UV-resistant, it's designed for athletic pursuit, but with supreme attention to detail. Timeless style by design.
- Moisture wicking.
- Keep your heart rate lower for longer and fend off the sweat while exercising in merino.
- Holds up to 35% of it's weight in water before it starts to feel damp.
- Natural & biodegradable.
- Scooped tail, perfect for keeping your bum covered in the field or at the desk.
- Form following, but not tight - for casual wearability.
- Long-line cut for style and function.
- Quickly bounces back into shape, even when stuffed in the bottom of a bag.
- Short sleeves for ease of wearing under corporate garb or completing an alpine layering system.
- Antibacterial properties mean you wont get smelly when you wear it next to your skin day after day, and you don't have to wash it as often.
- Super fine pure New Zealand merino is the perfect fibre for adding warmth without bulk.
- Supreme breathability regulating temperature during strenuous activity.
- The soft, luxurious texture will convert even the most dubious wool-o-phobic.
- This garment was HAND FORGED IN NEW ZEALAND.
MENS (measure under arms just above nipple)
- S - 34 - 36 & 1/4 (inches) 86 - 92 (cm)
- M - 36 & 1/4 - 38 & 1/2 (inches) 92 - 98 (cm)
- L - 38 & 1/2 - 41 (inches) 98 - 104 (cm)
- XL - 41 - 43 1/4 (inches) 104 - 110 (cm)
- XXL - 43 1/4 - 45 1/2 (inches) 110 - 116 (cm)
- XXXL - 45 1/2 - 47 1/2 (inches) 116 - 122 (cm)
To give you a broad idea, our cuts are skimming fit & longer line (not short & boxy).