The hybrid...the way of the future.
In biology, a hybrid is the result of combining the traits of two species in an effort to improve or increase function and quality of a crossbred offspring.
As seen here in the the ladies edition of the Opus Shacket - a hybridisation of a Shirt and a Jacket - Hybrids are not always intermediates between their parents, but can show hybrid vigour, often growing stronger or superior to either parent.
A true modern classic, the Hybrid Shacket embodies the best of both worlds.
- Business in the wool body button-up, primed for action in the Merino, movement ready sleeves.
- Super deep button up front pockets for stashing the essentials or for warding of frostbite in the fingertips.
- Works just as well on a mid winter hike as it does milling around the office water cooler.
- Slightly scooped tail, perfect for keeping your bum covered in the field or at the desk.
- Tapered, long-line cut for femininity, style and function.
- Quickly bounces back into shape, even when stuffed in the bottom of a bag.
- Antibacterial properties mean you wont get smelly when you wear it next to your skin day after day, and you don't have to wash it as often.
- Regulates temperature with supreme breathability.
- Embossed genuine New Zealand leather punctuates the clean lines of the garment.
- This garment was HAND CRAFTED WITH LOVE IN NEW ZEALAND.
100% Wool Plaid Body
80% Merino Sleeves bonded with 20% Nylon for durability.
WOMENS (measure under arms - no shirt, but bra on - at fullest bust point)
- XS - 32 & 1/4 - 34 & 1/4 (inches) 82 - 87 (cm)
- S - 34 & 1/4 - 36 & 1/4 (inches) 87 - 92 (cm)
- M - 36 & 1/4 - 38 & 1/4 (inches) 92 - 97 (cm)
- L - 38 & 1/4 - 40 1/4 (inches) 97 - 102 (cm)
- XL - 40 1/4 - 42 1/4 (inches) 102 - 107 (cm)
- XXL - 42 1/4 - 44 1/4 (inches) 107 - 112 (cm)
Our cuts are skimming fit & longer line, not short & boxy.
MADE TO ORDER.
ALLOW UP TO 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.