or make 4 interest-free payments of $47.25 NZD fortnightly with More info
Get wrapped up in this...
In cahoots with the team at Manawatu Knitting Mills, Opus Fresh is proud to present a new addition to the accessories range - The Travel Wrap.
Crafted from a blend of Possum Fur and New Zealand Merino Wool and detailed with the signature Opus Fresh patch; The Opus Classic is 100% New Zealand made and the fibres used are drawn from around our beautiful country.
- The unique blend of possum fur and merino lamb’s wool creates a piling retardant fibre. Possum fur is low-pill and anti-static which means the garment can be worn throughout the years and still look as new as the day it was purchased.
- Possum fibre will not freeze, even when exposed to periods of prolonged cold. The only fibre on the planet known to have the same characteristic is Polar Bear fur.
- Signature 'Mountain Geometric' Leather patch.
- The brushtail possum was introduced to New Zealand in the 1850s and is now wreaking havoc on our natural wildlife and native forest. The need to control the number of possums to protect our native flora and fauna saw the development of this NZ exclusive, specialised natural fibre.
- Possum fibre has no scales and is hollow, which gives both lightness and warmth, compared to other natural fibres of a similar micron.
- Possum fibre is silky to handle providing an instant feel appeal unlike any other fibre.
- Scarf made from a 70% Merino, 20% Possum, 10% Silk blend.
- Measures a generous 72 x 200cm.
- The MKM boasts a 135-year tradition of creating finely crafted accessories.
- Available in Royal Blue, Berry Red, Silver Grey, Jade Green or Charcoal Marle.
- Made in the rural heartland of Manawatu in the central North Island of New Zealand.